3 DAYS / 2 NIGHTS TREKKING AND CAMPING PROGRAM IN MUNNAR
Cost on request – depends in No. of pax
Reviews 0 Reviews0/5
Vacation Style Holiday TypeCamping
Activity Level Challenging
3 Days / 2 nights trekking and camping program in Munnar is a customized program that enables you to experience some of the best places here. The program includes three kinds of landscapes, which are, tea plantations (during the treks), shoal forests and grasslands, hence, giving you different views throughout. It starts with the trek and camp amidst the forests in Yellapetty, which is a tea plantation village. You also trek to Messapulimala (2637 meters), the 2nd highest peak in South India, from where you get the spectacular view of the low lands in Tamil Nadu.
- All meals
- Jeep to Meesapulimala
- Guide services
- Refreshments, water and packed food.
- Kolukkumalai camp, trek and factory visit can be added as a 3rd night program.
- You start from Munnar town by 8 am to Meesapulimala, by jeep.
- The trek (6 hours) to the summit will start once we reach the base camp.
- We end the day at Rhodo Mansion, where dinner and stay will be taken care of.
- You start from Meesapulimala to Yellapetty camp by 8 am, after breakfast.
- Lunch and refreshments will be provided for the trek (7-8 hours trek).
- By evening we will start the campfire, on reaching Yellapetty campsite and dinner will be served by 7.30 pm.
- Breakfast will be served at 8 am.
- We start from the camp for the top valley trek, which is through the shola forests and ends at Top Station.
- We start for Munnar town from Top Station, in the coach / bus. On the way, you can cover sightseeing places like Kundala Dam and Mattupetty Dam.