JUNGLE SURVIVAL CAMP, YELLAPATTY
Cost On Request
Reviews 0 Reviews0/5
Vacation Style Holiday Type
Activity Level Challenging
A first of its kind 01 day and night survival camp on the foothills of south India’s second highest peak, Meesapulimala. The best way to spend your time away from the in the lap of nature, away from city life. The program involves 01 night /02 days camping with expert assistance, campfire,trekking, dinner & breakfast.
Capacity : Upto 80 members
Booking : With 50% advance and balance on the day of arrival.
- Activities like campfire are subjected to weather conditions.
- Timings and plan can be customized as per requirements.
- Proper shoes are mandatory.
- Carry fewer luggages for the camp.
- Assistance to campsite
- Tents for accommodation with sleeping bags
- Night trekking
- Dinner (veg and non-veg)
- Breakfast (south Indian)
- Trekking through valley, mountains and tea plantations (3-4 hrs)
- Reach our office in Munnar Town, by 2:00p.m., for registration.
- Report near Yellapatty post office by 03:00p.m.
- Our team will assist you from Yellapatty post office to the campsite with a 2km uphill trek.
- Program briefing and demonstration of tent pitching will be given once you reach the campsite.
- Dinner will be served from 09:00 p.m., after which we go for night trek that turns out to be an amazing experience of star gazing.
- Once we return back to the campsite, you can spend your time with friends/ family/ colleagues.
- Freshen up by 08:00 a.m.
- Breakfast from 08:00 – 09:00 a.m.
- We check out of the campsite at 09:00 a.m.
- We will take you on a guided trekking along the mountains and tea plantations to Top Station, from 09:00 a.m. – 02:00 p.m.
- Return back to Munnar Town.